GRACE PETER CHARITABLE TRUST is a Civil Society Organization that works largely with local communities on initiatives linked to their social empowerment and livelihood support. It’s diverse and wide ranging interventions includes, education, Child health care, environment protection, health, gender issue and economic empowerment of women. It began its work more than 12years ago and it is currently spread to over to 82 villages forming part of west Madurai Block of Madurai district in Tamil Nadu. So far, 17781 poor people have benefited by our Trust acivites.
- Women Enpowerment, Women and girls rights and livelihood programmes.
- Children education and health care programmes.
- Legal aid and human rights programme.
- Adolescent Girls health care programme on behavior and emotional imbalance.
- HIV/AIDS prevention and control awareness programmes.
- Nutrition food programme for HIV/AIDS infected Children
- Environmental and Climate change Programmes.
- Special Coaching for school going children.(Spoken English and computer Training)